The goal of Non cooperation movement was swaraj. Though, the goal of swaraj was not achieved, the non cooperation movement had achieved lot of intangible benefits which have furthered the cause of national struggle.
The advantage rendered by NCM are discussed here under:
- Wide spread participation: It reach among many sections of Indian peasants, workers, artisans, shopekeepers, traders,professionals Women also contributed in the movement.
- The capacity of the poor millions of India to take part in modern national politics was also demonstrated. By their courage , sacrifice and fortitude in the face of adversity and repression they dispelled the notion that the desire for national freedom was the preserve of the educated and the rich and showed that it wasn elemental urge common to all members of a subject nation.
- This movement reflected the zenith of Hindu muslim unity. Both communities presented a common front against the britishers.
- The NCM also inspired the movements at the local level. Example in Assam labourers on tea plantation went on strike. Defiance of forest laws become popular in Andhra.
- Emergence and acceptance of Gandhiji as the mass leader.
- After NCM the attitude of the british against the congress was changed . It no longer represented the interest of microscopic minority.
Final Destination for Goa PSC Notes and Tests, Exclusive coverage of GPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus, Dedicated Staff and guidence GOAPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for GOAPSC Prelims and GOAPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by GOAPSC Notes are as follows:-
- GOAPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- GOAPSC Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- GOAPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- GOAPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes