- On 8th March 2016, he won a gold medal at the 2016 IPC Athletics Asia-Oceania Championship in Dubai. In the run up to the Rio Games he is being supported by the GoSports Foundationthrough the Para Champions Programme.
- Head of Rajasthan Wrestling federation
Sunder Singh Gujjar
- Para-athlete Sunder Singh Gujjar has braved odds with a smile. Be it footing the bill for the Fazza IPC Para-Athletics Championship in Dubai won gold medal
- Indian shooter(from jaipur rajasthan) who competes in the 10 metre air rifle event.
- Won Broze medal in Hague 2016
- won silver medal in ISSF Rifle and Pistol worldcup in Munich.
- Qualified for Rio Olympics 2016
- won silver in international shooting chapionship in germany in 2015
- won gold in 58th national shooting championship
- earned India its first-ever individual medal(silver medal) in the World Archery Championships Copenhagen.
- won gold in senior and junior level in national ranking Archery Championships
- won gold in asian games incheon south korea 2014
- he is ranked 7th in word ranking.
- deepka kumari is ranked 5th in women word ranking.
- won joint first rank with suryashekhar ganguli and AR Salem of UAE in Asian continental chess championship
- Grandmaster and Commonwealth Champion Abhijeet Gupta defeated Lin Chen of China the seventh round of Asian continental chess championship in Al Ain.
- has won Commonwealth Chess Championship.in june 2015( had also won it in 2013)
- it was 4time in a row that CCT was won by an Indian
Rambagh Golf Club
- will organize PGTI championship from 29 sep to 2nd oct
Sawai Mansingh Stadium(SMS)
- in Jaipur
- Will have rajasthan first synthetic basketball complex. and
- will also have squash complex(1st of the state)
Karan Singh :-
- belongs to alwar
- won 1gold and 1 silver medal in Commonwealth Archery Championship.
national athletic meet july 2015 chennai
- rajasthan won 4 medals( 1 gold and 3 bronze)
- gold:- Neeraj kumar in male hammer throw
- bronze:- Khetaram- male 10,000 m race
Shakti singh- shortput
Ajay – javelin throw
- sub inspector in rajasthan police
- lead Indian team in international police games, Virginia USA
- won gold medal in 5km walking
- qualified for world athletics championship
- is an Indian Open water swimmer.
- Sharma is the first Asian woman and the youngest in the world to set a record in open swimming in Antarctic waters
- swimmed 1.4 miles in 52 minutes
- has swimmed in all 5 oceans
35th National Games Kerala
- Rajasthan won 18 medals(5 gold+6 silver+7 bronze) and secured 20th rank
- gold:-shagun chaudhary(shooting), rajat chahuan(Archery),sapna(walking) and mukesh chaudhary
National men volleyball championsip:- Rajasthan beat kerala and won bronze medal after 34 years
won female trap team game gold medal in 4th Asian shotgun championship in UAE with seema tomar and shriyashi
- son of Olympic silver medallist Rajyavardhan Rathore,
- won the gold medal in junior men’s trap at the 4th Asian Shotgun Championships.in UAE
Manmohan jaiswal:- secretory of judo federation
national athletic championship new delhi- nov 2014
- rajasthan won 6 medals
- sapna(walking 20 km),Neeraj kumar (in male hammer throw) praveen kumari(female discus throw silver)
asian games incheon south korea (2014) (india won 11 and 3 were from rajasthan)
- rajath chauhan-archery gold
- navneet gautam- kabbadi gold
- sumitra sharma- kabbadi gold
- manju bala- silver atheletics
- shagun chaudhary – shooting bronze
- bajrang lal takhar- rowing bronze
- is an Indian Paralympic javelin thrower competing in F46 events.
- won silver medal in Para Asian in incheon south korea (2014)
- was awarded Arjuna award in 2005
surbhi mishra:- coach of national squash team for world junior squash championship
mehant kailash sharma:– secratory swimming federationFinal Destination for Goa PSC Notes and Tests, Exclusive coverage of GPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus, Dedicated Staff and guidence GOAPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for GOAPSC Prelims and GOAPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by GOAPSC Notes are as follows:-
- GOAPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- GOAPSC Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- GOAPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- GOAPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes